In order to schedule your first appointment, I will need certain data. It is usually easiest to send this via email.
- Your full name
- Phone number(s)
- Date of birth
- Insurance ID #, if Medicare
You are the primary source of the information I need to help you! We will review all of the following information on your first visit, so be as accurate and thorough as you can. Please come prepared with:
- Completed New Patient Forms – click here to download and print
- A completed copy of the Symptom Survey – click here to download and print
- A chronological list of any surgeries, accidents or other traumas, if there is insufficient space on the form
- A complete list of all medications and vitamins or supplements you are taking, if there is insufficient space on the form
- A list of all healthcare practitioners you are currently seeing
- Copies of any relevant imaging &/or reports, medical records, or lab results. These can be sent to the office in advance.
- A list of questions you would like to ask
We will spend about 60 minutes reviewing your history and doing an intake exam that is appropriate for your current concerns. If I need to do any Xray studies, we will need to fit those into that hour or schedule a separate visit. This is very valuable time together, so please be on time – and please bring all your paperwork. Otherwise we will have to re-schedule.
I will use the information we learn during that time to make a plan that I think will be helpful to you. We will discuss that in detail on your second visit, although I will probably be able to give you a high-level idea of what I think before you leave.
I will sincerely do my best to be of service to you. I ask in return that you do your best to follow through on the plan of care we mutually agree upon. I hope you will feel comfortable expressing any concerns you may have, telling me if you would like a second professional opinion, and giving me any feedback that will help me better serve you and other patients.
As a matter of respect for my patients, I try very hard to run on time. If you are running late, please call the office to let me know. I will make every effort to see you, but I cannot compromise the appointment times reserved for other patients. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment so that other people have the opportunity to use that time. There is a $40 charge for an appointment missed without prior notice.