– 1 ½ cups raw cacao paste
– ¼ tsp. sea salt
– 1 Tb. coconut oil
– 2 Tb. raw walnuts, chopped
– 2 Tb. raw almonds, chopped
– 2 Tb. raw pecans, chopped
– 2 Tb. unsweetened goji berries or dried blueberries, chopped
– 2 Tb. orange or lemon rind
1. Melting raw cacao and coconut together over a double boiler, whisking until smooth.
2. Use a ⅛ measuring cup to scoop the chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet to form 8 chocolates. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, almonds, pecans and berries. These will set quickly. Chill the chocolates in the refrigerator about 10 more minutes, or until they’ve hardened completely.
3. Store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and eat them as a healthy snack or dessert. If you are doing a detox program, use only one of these a day as an end-of-day reward.
* If you don’t have access to raw cacao paste, melt a bar of 80–85% chocolate with the coconut oil.