What you need to bring with you
Please print and come prepared with the forms below. We will review this information on your first visit, so be as accurate and thorough as you can.
You will also need:
- A chronological list of any surgeries, accidents or other traumas, if there is insufficient space on the form.
- A complete list of all medications and vitamins or supplements you are taking, if there is insufficient space on the form.
- A list of all healthcare practitioners you are currently seeing, if there is insufficient space on the form.
- Copies of any relevant imaging &/or reports, medical records, or lab results. These can be sent to the office in advance.
- Insurance ID #, if Medicare. Please note that we are non-participatory with Medicare. That means we will file the paperwork for you, but we do not accept assignment and you will need to pay us at the time of service.
- A list of questions you would like to ask.
Please let us know if you have been injured in an accident, as we will need additional information.